Sunday, January 30, 2011

FRIENDS!

Finally shrugged the laziness and here I am ...in my little space....enjoying every bit of it !!!
Off late I have been watching the very famous Friends series- which never fails to bore me (or may be I guess none for that matter) -this is the third time over I was watching and every time I do I cannot stop but think of mine. I think it is high time I dedicate a post to those who COMPLETE me- My F.R.I.E.N.D.S.



If family has given me values, friends have kept me real. I have heard often enough that it is so tough to find one true friend in one's life- I must say that I am way too lucky in that aspect- I can safely say I can count quite a hand few who would be there by me in the toughest of times.


Vishnu- He tops the list for the most obvious reasons. This might for the simple fact that friendship was the sole basis on which our relationship grew. I love you mmmuuaaahh!

Sai-Keral-Chanti-Shanti-Satti: If Satti & Sai have the most amazing sense of humor- which cracks me up every time, Keral is the one who reflects me many a time. Kranthi aka Chanti is one whom I can say I can afford to be the craziest and still not be judged while Shanti is someone who makes me feel so worthy in our friendship. These might be the most normal / weird people you come across but that's what makes them so special. We might just fight over the silliest possible reasons- but never feel insecure the other person is judging you or might be long lost.

If these are the people who form a part of my everyday life- there are some whom I get to talk to- may be just once in a while but still feel so good regardless of where they are- Ajay, Sapota, Nishant, Chaitu, Kavi, Priyanka, HariMohan, Neeta, Shashi, Mrinmoyee, Appu, Prasad, Sujith, Nava, Divya.......each of them adding their own bit making my life beautiful and keeping it sane- far from the hypocrisy, bitchiness, judgmental attitude- I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

5 comments:

  1. I finally topped the list in at least one thing and in THE THING! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sweet Madhuri..... I really glad that I am a part of ur 'Happiness'.... and I have the same feeling for you... Initially I did know much about you ... but when I started talking to u at Dell... I found you as a complete different person... I guess you are right... we are pretty lucky to have gud friends..touch wood!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really happy to see this blog ....
    wait a minute
    Scene lo inko keral character aaa ... baago !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for making me feel special...it made my day. U rock Madhuri. U keep the group alive. :)

    Satti ga neeku unnayi sayantram...ikkade konni pics upload chestha ekkuva matladuthe :P remember me and madhuri r one team :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Veryyy Sweet madhu!!!...nice one :) :)..love you!!

    ReplyDelete